Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default How to add additional columns?

You're welcome!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dave452" wrote in message
Thank You! I had hoped that a setting or "up-date" would "fix" this but
your
suggestion of "by row" is something I might consider as my ecconomics will
not support an upgrade to 2007+! I would have to revamp the chart also so
need to review that set-up1 Thank You again. Dave452

"T. Valko" wrote:

Excel versions 2003 and earlier are limited to 256 columns.

You either have to use multiple sheets or use the rows instead of the
columns.

Excel 2007 has more than 16,000 columns.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Dave452" wrote in message
Trying to do an "Annual" study I have seemed to come to the End column
in
excell (at IV) and as I have 3 more months of data to add I need 90+
more
columns to cover the full year! My thought is that there is some
setting
that
I need to change, but where?