Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default turn on right click menu in excel 2003

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pro...ase/index.html

And...

Jim Thomlinson posted this...

Essbase - Options - Global - Uncheck "Enable Secondary Button"

This is a wonderful feature that allows you to pivot your essbase data by
dragging and dropping the members between rows and columns. The problem is
that it takes over your ability to right click.

tatertatum wrote:

It seams i can no longer right click in a cell and get my copy/paste menu to
show infact nothing shows unless i double right click and then i get (essbase
system logon). that i have no idea what that is. I must have turned of right
click comands some were in excel 2003.

--

Dave Peterson