Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Lookup data in multiple cell range

Are you saying there could be matches in any or all of the ranges. Or, just
ONE?
You may want to use MATCH & INDEX instead.
If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg and
a clear explanation of what you want and before/after examples.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"DejanFlo" wrote in message
Hello,

I have to find data in multiple cell range and return corresponding value:

Example: I have 3 tables with same type of data, but diferent lookup
subject.

Then I have to find subject in any of 3 ranges and get corresponding
values
for that record.

Regards