Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LisaM LisaM is offline

Default Sumproduct(match range of values in 2+ cols)

Sorry, me again. I double checked her answers against a table I'd created
which had analysed the data a different way (using autofilter). Her answers
and my answers add up most of the time. I need to check with her about one
column of calculations that she has.

What I'd like the function to do is:
Search Col Q for the array {1,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,12,14}, search Col S for the
same array, search Col U for 0, search Col W for 0, and then tell me how many
rows all of that involves.

I'm not sure the function I came up with is doing this because the values
aren't the same as when I used the autofilter.