Gord Dibben

If you had stuck with your original thread you would have seen that Dave
Peterson answered with the same suggestion.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 17 May 2005 22:45:10 -0700, GRIFFO
wrote:

Excellent. Thanks for your assistance. I was going nuts trying to find it.
Griffo

"RagDyeR" wrote:

<Data <Validation <Input Message tab,

Will show your text *only* when the cell is selected (in focus).
--

HTH,

RD

"GRIFFO" wrote in message
Hi, needed to clarify my initial request.

I need the tool tip to open when the cell has the focus. (Not when I mouse
over).

Again I have a worksheet with this current functionality and dont know how
to amend it.

Your assistance is appreciated.
Griffo