Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daphtg Daphtg is offline

Default combining column content

I have different numbers and addresses in the whole column. How doe you
combine the entire contents of one column with the other.??

"Daphtg" wrote:

I'm really dense. Al that comes up is#value! in Column D.

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

=B2&" "&C2 gives you

8305 Route 53

copy to bottom, past special/values if you want to get rid of B and C when
done.

"Daphtg" wrote:

Example: Column B contains "8305" and Column C contains "Route 53". How
can I combine the street number in Column B with the Street name in Column C
and place the results in Column D?

Text and Column obviously does no work. Have thousands of these to do.

Thank you in advance am really up against it. Using 2004 on a MAC.