SongBear

Carrie
in continuing with Peo's theme:
try
http://www.usps.com/webtools/
If you are up to doing some programing, you might be able to use this from
the USPS.
I have never used it, myself, but Excel's ability to connect to the internet
and get info is pretty good.
Hope this helps
SongBear

"Carrie" wrote:

So if I had the city data, then I could do it... but where do you get the
data? The US post office website will only give you one city at a time, do
you know of a place I can get this kind of data from?

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Only if you have a table with zip codes and cities, if so you can use
VLOOKUP(Zipcode,LookupTable,2,0)
Otherwise no, how would excel know of zip codes unless they are put in there
first?
Why not use US post and get it from there, they have a zip lookup

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Carrie" wrote:

I have over 800 address, all without the city but they all do have the zip
code. Is there a function where I can have it refer to the zip code cells in
order to produce the city???