Scarface

Default enable Excel to recognize Cell Colors

we have been trying to use available functions in excel to create a report
(on their own or included with other functions), but none of them were able
to give us the correct resault. if we could have a function that can be
embedded in a fourmula to recognize a CELL COLOR in the database, it'd be
alot easier and we could do alot more with this software.

please see if this is possible.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions