Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
glnz glnz is offline

Default what is the keyboard combination for format painter?

Mr. Sjoblom - More info and question to you:

I tried to create my own macro for this, but (a) it doesn't "paste", and
when I try to get it to paste, I find the macro has copied cell contents, not
cell formatting. Inside the macro, the operative command appears as
"Select.Copy", which is obviously not what we'd want.

How do I get the macro to record the equivalent of "Copy Formatting"?

And then will it paste in the usual way, by my touching or sweeping the
target cells?