Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kija kija is offline

Default How can I have an access to XL Start folder?

Hi, when I start the Excel workbook few other workbooks open at the same
time. It happend after I was trying to learn to use MACRO. It seems like I
accidentally created the templates.
These workbookas I try to get lid of are in XLStart file.
I have an address for the XLStart file; C:\Users\user
name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Excel\XLStart. but I don't know how I can use
this to modify how the Pleesworkbook starts.
Pleeealse help me with this problmse. I do freelance work. I cann't have my
invoice to have a few Excel wookbook attached to it.