Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Copying cells in a protected worksheet

Hi,

Just paste.

I suspect you are asking something more complicated than stated, but without
the details we can't help. For example are you trying to paste into a range
part of which is unprotected and part not, or are you trying to paste a block
of data only to the unprotected columns by skipping the protected ones? That
is you want to put the copied data into say columns A, D, F with one copy
command.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Rohit" wrote:

Hi,
I have a worksheet in which few of the columns are protected whereas others
are unprotected. these protected columns are in between unprotected columns.
I would like to copy data from an external souce to this worksheet without
unprotecting the sheet. Is it possible.

Thanks in advance