Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harry Harry is offline

Default Help with my Lotto code please

Thanks p45cal,

Hope below explains things a bit better. Appreciate your help. I dont do
much of this but Im finding it fun.

Thanks,
Harry.
Code:
--------------------
Winning nos. | Bonus Ball | RESULT
1 0 no good
1 1 no good
2 0 no good
2 1 no good
3 0 £10
3 1 £10
4 0 About £50
4 1 About £50
5 0 About £500
5 1 Big money
6 0 jackpot

"Harry" wrote:

Would some kind person please make this formula work for me, its for a
lottery numbers checker Im making, all works great but for this last bit.
Ive tried many different ways without luck. Ive left it this way as it best
shows what I want it to do. Im sure it is probably an easy formula for those
who do these things but Im just playing with it and learning. Im using
Excel 2007.
We do 20 tickets 2 times a week always with the same numbers so the checker
just needs the winning numbers entered to give the results.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Harry.
Cell S9 is the number of winning numbers between 1-6 and cell W9 is the
bonus ball 0 or 1.
=IF(S9<3,"NO GOOD",IF(S9=3,"£10",IF(S9=4,"ABOUT £50",IF(S9=5,"ABOUT
£500",IF(S9+W9=6,"BIG MONEY",IF(S9=6,"JACKPOT"))))))