Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lonemind Lonemind is offline

Default A Long List of Multiple Hyperlinks

Every week I create an availability list of our products and I would like to
link each product to a picture of itself that we store on our website.
Is there a way to easily turn the name of each product into a hyperlink that
points to each picture?
I was thinking of making a separate table with the names of everything we
carry and then a list of the URLs for each product next to their name. Then,
after I have dumped the weeks available inventory into a list, I would set up
an IF function to check each name in the list and transform it into a
hyperlink that points to the URL of the products picture.
Is there an easier way to do this? This seems cumbersome to me but I have
little experience with Excel beyond the basics.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.