Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Damian Damian is offline

Default Adding Rows or Columns disorders my micro

Here is part of the code:

With Range("AF51:AF52").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("I2").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With

SO now if you add extra row the data needed to be copied is in AF52:AF53.
How can I make them Stay the same?

"Luke M" wrote:

Please post at least (preferably all) of your macro so we know what it is
your trying to do, and how we can adjust to fit your needs.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Damian" wrote:

I have a group of cells that I copy certain information from and paste it to
another cell for user to see.

When the user adds rows or columns this macro stops working, because the
Range changes for those cells.

How can I freeze them so that row adding wont affect them?

Thank You.