Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA Find Bug

You didn't answer the most important question I asked... If so, what does it
(the error message) say?

By the way, in response to your "of course" comment... it is possible for
your errant code to have 'just ended' without producing an error message...
that is why I asked what you meant by "bugs out", so we here would know what
was actually happening.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"jlclyde" wrote in message
On Aug 27, 1:29 pm, "Rick Rothstein"
wrote:
Can you describe "bugs out" for us? Do you mean you are getting an error?

Of course I mean gettign an error. Do you see anything obvious with
the find section of the code? This is the line that is in yellow when
I click debug.

Jay