Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Matching two different colums, VLOOKUP?

Hi Freddie,
The formula is working for me be sure that the description you enter in
cells D1 and E1 is exactly the same as in columns A and B, check for blanks

"Freddie" wrote:

I don't seem to gewt any of these formulas to work.

Anyother ideas?

"Mike H" wrote:

Try

=SUMPRODUCT((A2:A20="Printer")*(B2:B20="Canon")*(C 2:C20))

Mike

"Freddie" wrote:

Hi. I need to match 2 different variables (text), in this case a product
brand and a product category.
I know how to use vlookup to match 1 variable, but what formula do I use to
match 2 different values.

Example
Category Brand nbr of skus
Printer HP 3
Printer Canon 4
Printer Brother 2

I want to return number of SKUs if both category & brand matches.

/Freddie