Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr Smith Mr Smith is offline

Default My Posts are automatically getting deleted

"TGV" wrote:
May i know the reason why my Excel posts are automatically getting
deleted?

This has been happening to me lately, too, with some regularity. I use
Outlook Express to post to msnews.microsoft.com.

In all cases, the posting appears on the server initially, but it is removed
later -- sometimes within an hour, one time a couple days later.

I have seen postings "removed from server" in the past. But it has been
very rare and seemingly random.

Now it is quite frequent, and it seems targets -- all of my postings in the
last couple days. I have not yet tested this extensively. But my theory
is: my sender identity got inadvertently added to a list of spammers. I
believe the MSNews server makes an attempt to limit spam. Perhaps it
removes them periodically instead of blocking them when they arrive.

Anyway, I am now posting under a different identify. This is my first time;
so I don't know if that will avoid the problem.