Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default My Posts are automatically getting deleted

May i know the reason why my Excel
posts are automatically getting deleted?

Well, this post wasn't deleted since I'm able to read it and reply to it.

There seems to be frequent trouble posting through the MS web interface. If
you're able, I'd suggest using a newsreader or, if you have Outlook Express
installed, you can use that like a newsreader. Posting through Google Groups
is also an option although I find GG (or just plain Google in general) has
just about as many problems as the MS web site.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"TGV" wrote in message
May i know the reason why my Excel posts are automatically getting
deleted?
I am unable to post my queries. Pls guide.
--
If this post helps, pls click Yes