Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Conditional Answer

Indicatively, you could try expressing it like this:
=IF(and(Cond1,Cond2,Cond3,Cond4),"Yes","No")
where Cond1/2/34 are your various criteria expressions,
all of which need to simultaneously evaluate to TRUE
for the "Yes" to be returned

Any good? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"Rocko" wrote:
I have a Job Spec Sheet that i use & I would like to be able to get a
specification based on 4 separate criteria. It would be a useful cross
reference on an area that can easily be done filled in incorrectly. I would
like to do the following:

A1: Overall Height = B1 (Condition 1)
A2: Turntable Height: = B2 (Condition 2)
A3: Flooring: = B3 (Condition 3)
A4: Trailer Type: = B4 (Condition 4)
A5: Rear Opening: = B5 (ANSWER REQUIRED BASED ON ABOVE CONDITIONS)

I hope I have explained myself clearly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance