Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Ronalds[_2_] Adam Ronalds[_2_] is offline

Default Changing Cell Link on Spin Button Form Control

Ok, but I wanted each spinner to have a different cell reference??? In other
words if I have a spinner on each row for 25 rows in Cells B1:B25 and I want
each spinner to reference A1, A2, A3, etc., how do I copy the spinner in cell
B1 into cells B2:B25 and have the cell reference change for the copied
spinners so that I don't have to go into each and change the individual