Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Ronalds Adam Ronalds is offline

Default Changing Cell Link on Spin Button Form Control

I am copying a spin button several times (over 100 spin buttons in this input
spreadsheet) and rather than having to go into the "format control" screen
100+ times, I was hoping that there was a way to quickly and easily change
the cell link for each of the copies spin buttons. I removed the anchors in
the "cell link" filed of the format control however, when I copy and paste
the sin button, this cell link character doesn't change. Is there an quicker
way to change the "cell link" for each copied spin button?