Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Function shows repeating decimal?

You'll need to provide more information. Format works on any cell, because
it formats the results of the formula. Format can't be used to change the
results of a function, however.

Let us know what result you're getting, what you want instead, what's
"imsub" and how you want the repeating number represented.

Regards,
Fred

"Doug" wrote in message
I have two colums that have simple sum and imsub formulas in them. They
return a repeating number. I would like to have a simple 0.00 number in
these
cells. How can I do this? I tried to change the format, but apparently it
doesn't work on functions.