Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default To return a blank cell rather than 0% in a vlookup.

You could put the character ' in your genuinely empty cells in the lookup
table.

Sam

"Romileyrunner1" wrote:

HI,
when using a vlookup from a table that might have some blank cells in it,
The returning refrences are showing "0%" when I want them just to appear as a
blank cell
Note I have conditioned the returning refenecs as a % and sometimes there is
a genuine 0% that I want to diffrentiate from just a blank.

Hope this makes sense
Here is what I`m using so far:
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(EE37,'[Tracking Prediction Tables.xls]Predicted
Percentages'!$AG$7:$AI$44,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(EE3 7,'[Tracking Prediction
Tables.xls]Predicted Percentages'!$AG$7:$AI$44,2,FALSE))

Thanks Guys