Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul Paul is offline

Default any VBA wizz kids out there?

Hi All,

I am sure this has been asked before, but please help as I am going around
in circles! Does anyone have any code / know where I can find code which
will achieve the following?

1) Add a row at the bottom of a table (Table 1), ensuring formatting and
formula are copied down. If the cell above has an inputted data, then then
corresponding cell below needs to be blank.
2) When a user adds a row (by clicking a button say) to Table 1, an
additional row at the bottom of a different table (Table 2) automatically
appears. Table 2 is on another worksheet but within the same excel document.
Again, all the formula, formatting etc needs to be copied down into this new
row in Table 2.

I am sure that there is a simple solution, and sorry if this is a common
question - like I said, going around in circles!

any help would be welcome.

thanks

Paul