Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rechie Rechie is offline

Default If statement with vlookup link to multiple sheets

I'm computing equivalent % of a school subject base on Perfect score %.
i.e If A1=100 (perfect score); A2=96(Actual score) of sheet 1, then in B2 it
will shows equivalent of A2 % from Sheet2=100% perfect score. I have 19
separate sheet for each Equivalent score % of 10 up to 100 perfect score.
Example, Sheet 2=100 perfect score, Sheet 3=95 perfect Score, etc. Which
means I have to include all this 19 sheet in my formula because it will
calculate base on whatever I input in A1.

Sheet 1
(A1) Perf_ Score = 100 (or 95, etc. Input data_variable)
(A2) Actual Score =96
(B2) Equiv= 98% (fr Sheet 2)

Example of Sheet 2= 100 perfect score
Score Equiv %
96 98
97 98
98 99
99 99
100 100

Thanks for any help you can extend...Rechie