Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rodders Rodders is offline

Default Removing one column of data and adding another column

I want to have a rolling twelve months of data. For example, I will have
Jul08-Jun09(with Jul08 in column E, Aug08 in Column F and so on until Jun09
is in column P) to start and then progressively add months as they occur. So
when Jul09 comes around I want to automatically add Jul09 to the right hand
side of the data and drop Jul08 (so that I have 12 months of data). Aug 08
(and all the data under Aug 08) would then be in column E and Jul09 in column
P.

I want to get this done automatically and not have to mess around with
cutting and adding etc.

Can anybody point me in the right direction and add any hints. I am unsure
where to start.

I am using Excel 2003.

Thanks