Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Showing tabs at bottom of documents

Excel 2003 and earlier..........

ToolsOptionsView.......checkmark Sheet Tabs

Excel 2007

Round ButtonExcel OptionsAdvancedDisplay Options for This
Workbook......checkmark Sheet Tabs.

Macros are VBA programming and used to automate operations within Excel
workbooks.

If your workbook contains any VBA coding you must enable macros in order to
let the coding run.

"still does not work" means what?

Please describe what is not happening.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:45:01 -0700, msgpw
wrote:

Somehow when I open up my spreadsheet, I cannot view tabs for the different
sheets on the same sheet. How or what can I do to correct this. It was
there!
Also how do I enable "macros" and what is there purpose? I was sent a
spreadshhet but in order to use it, I had to enable Macros but spreadsheet
still does not work.