Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smartin smartin is offline

Default Pivot Table moving information

RK WV wrote:
I am having problems creating a pivot table to which the table carries over
the format out of the original document. I will open my Pivot Table then
click one of the total numbers it will bring me to the list, but on that
sheet the formulas of the orignal document our not there. Is this just a
fault in Pivot Table? Or can I make the orignal formulas copy over?

No, that is the way pivot tables are designed to work. Pivot tables do
not store information about formulas or formatting you might have in the
original data, only the values.