Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP Ronse JP Ronse is offline

Default HELP w/ auto calcualting timesheet

Hi,

Well, sum should do it.

Suppose you have following data:
A1: 01:30
A2: 04:45
A3: 02:15
A4: =sum(A1:A3) = 08:30

To keep the result in hh:mm format even when greater then 24:00, format A4
with customer format [hh]:mm or [h]:mm

Wkr,

JP

"Empress" <u54241@uwe wrote in message news:9b1468333d54e@uwe...
Im horrible in math...and don't understand formulas very well either.
takes
me forever to do it manually...I never understood how to count time/hours
very well...(I'm a right brainer!! LOL)

could someone plse give me an easy to understand way how to autocalculate
my
timesheet???