Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lee S.[_2_] Lee S.[_2_] is offline

Default Pasting from DocuAnalyzer

Hi,

I am a heavy user of the Mobius product DocuAnalyzer(DA). I have
always enjoyed the ease of copying from a DA table & pasting directly
into my Excel spreadsheets. Last Thursday my employer began converting
us all to Office 2007. Now, when I attempt to paste to Excel from DA,
the entire line pastes to a single cell.

Since I am one of only a hand full of DA users & one of the first
offices to convert to Office 2007, our IT people have no clue how to
help me. I don't believe I will be a high priority for them, but this
is really hamstringing my work.

If anybody can give me a bit of advice on how to fix this, I will be
quite grateful.

Lee S.

--
Lee S.