Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JS JS is offline

Default SUMIF Formula (I think...)

Hi,

I have a workbook (well obviously or I wouldn't be here...), Excel 2003.
One sheet is a running sheet containing a summary of invoices for the month -
one invoice per row. A10 contains the date of the invoice, G10 contains a
code, eg 3, which equals 21days. What I want to do is this: IF G10=3, then
A10 + 21, or IF G10 = 4, then A10 + 30(days) or if G10 = 5 then add 30 days
from End Of Month (have no idea how to display this). I want Column H to
display the due date of payment, and be highligted if past due.

Is this possible? Have been playing around with some formulas, but so far
no joy.

--
Thanks for the help