Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove Protected Macro Code from Excel Module

Avoid the problem instead of trying to fix it:

1. open the downloaded file
2. open a fresh, new file
3. copy all the sheets from the downloaded file to the new file
4. save the new file
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200901

"TGV" wrote:

I just downloaded the excel files in the below mentioned link and i have
opened that file after that if i open a new excel, then a window is opening
with Password 2009 message. i went through the VBA there is one protected
code is present in Project Explorer window with a name of Password2009. But
i am unable to edit or remove the code because it is protected by a password.
So anyone pls suggest me how i can remove that macro from my Excel Module.

http://www.allocator.nl/upload/passwordx.zip

TGV