AG

Thanks!

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

First of all, no need to use days360, it's an obscure function for accountants,
nor do you need sum, you can just subtract, i.e. A1 holds start date and B1
end date

=IF(OR(A1="",B1=""),0,B1-A1+1)

will take care of blank days as well

format as general

you might also want to look at the networkdays function, it is part of ATP
and comes with excel/office, it will count workdays only

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"AG" wrote:

I need a formula to calculate day for day for a 365 year. The only function
I can find in excel is days360.

For example: If I took a vacation from 1 mar 04 thru 10 mar 04 that would
be 10 days. Which I can do with SUM +1 but if the cells are blank I need the
amount of days to be zero (or blank) not 1.