Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dcb1 dcb1 is offline

Default Function

I guess I need a function/formula for the following: I want cell C38
to show a "Yes" or a "No" based on cell C8, C9, or C10 having a value
of 1. It doesn't matter if more than one of these cells has a 1.
Therefore, if there is a 1, then I want cell C38 to show 'Yes'; else,
'No'. Also, show 'No' is all of the cells (C8:C10) are blank or have
a number other than 1 or any other letters/characters. Also, if it is
not too much trouble, would you please give me couple of different
solutions. I am using excel 2007. Thanks!