Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default List the Drop down list from the top

OK, then you either have to remove the blanks from the source or you have to
use a dynamic range that refers to the list source without any blanks at the
bottom of the range.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"forest8" wrote in message
Yes there are blanks.

"T. Valko" wrote:

The list automatically scrolls to the selection that matches the cell
entry.

Do you have an empty cell at the end of the list source?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"forest8" wrote in message
Hi

I hope this makes sense.

Currently I have multiple drop down lists. Every time I access a drop
down
list, the list is at the bottom instead of at the top.

How do I make it so that it lists from the top down instead of the
bottom
up?

Thanks