Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
j5b9721 j5b9721 is offline

Default Conditional Format - using 3 different cells conditions togeth

I was having trouble adding the post, would you believe I had tried about 30
times to get it through.

"Luke M" wrote:

Select "Formula is", and then input something like:

=AND(Condition1FromA1,NOT(Condition2FromB2),Condit ion3FromC1)

Fill in the Condition that you used in the other cells as appropriate.

Also, I'm guessing you got the "error with posting thread message", but try
to to multi-post (you've got 5 threads!)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"j5b9721" wrote:

I need a example of how to do this... to check conditions of other cells CF
conditions.

In cell A1 - In the "Conditional Format" section "Condition 1"
Result (needes to be "True")

In cell B1 - In the "Conditional Format" section "Condition 2"
Result (needs to be "False")

In cell C1 - In the "Conditional Format" section "Condition 3"
Result (needs to be "True")

In cell D1 In the "Conditional Format" section "Condition 1"
Result needs to check all (3 above) Conditions from cell A1, B2, & C3