CyberTaz

Hi SG-

Make sure to click the Row Number of the row containing the content to
reprint. If more than one row, they must be consecutive (1,2,3 not just 1 &
3). It may also help to drag or Shift+Click to select multiple rows -- make
sure to _not_ use the Ctrl key.

If this still does not work, it may be that the row you are selecting
contains merged cells from more than one row.

HTH |:)
"SG" wrote:

Excel 2003 - Printing titles - I'm Getting "Print titles must be contiguous
and complete rows or columns" when I select more then one rows to repeat
print on everypage. What am I doing wrong.