Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Compile error: Can't find project or library

For the edification of anyone who was follwing this thread..............

Melanie sent me the workbook.....scaled down.

The problem with the Format statement was that she had a module with some
macros.

One of them was Sub Format()

Excel barfed on this until I changed the name to Format22

All is well.

Gord

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:47:57 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

That I don't understand.

If no typos, Format(Now, "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss") should work properly.

You do get the logtest.txt file created and the appending of Username works
each time you open the workbook?

Something we're missing but I can't put my finger on it.

Maybe someone else can see the fault?

Gord

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:30:01 -0700, Melanie
wrote:

I should add that if I delete the Format command, it works (but no date)