Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default How can I get rid of these colons

I used Find Replace under Edit to remove the :'s from your example.
Replace with 'nothing'.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"rock" wrote in message

Here is one entry row of 7000 I have imported from a text database which I
will want to eventually export as a csv file for another database.

You will see that there is a : after every field entry.

How can I get rid of these please? I have Excel 2002

Rock

sK9R4ABb: teddals: tc7243: : Ted: Cooke: : 051217:
Members: 46 Cambridge Crescent: Bungjup: Wendlet: Alabama: 6168:00:00 USA:
N/A: N/A: Over_40: : : : : ADMIN ACTIVATE