Al Edlund

depends on what the embedded drawing was inserted into the excel spreadsheet
as. If it was embedded as some form of bitmap image you can insert into
visio but not edit. If it was embedded as some form of vector drawing then
the answer becomes a very big "depends".
al

"Paul H" wrote in message
I have Visio 2003 and Excel 2003. I received a spreadsheet that has a
large Visio-like diagram on it. Can I somehow get that diagram into a
complex Visio file I am working on? Export from Excel? Import into Visio?
Use some file type they have in common? TIA, Paul