Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP Ronse JP Ronse is offline

Default Calculate 60 days from Start Date - including weekends

You're welcome and we appreciate the feedback.

"Missy" wrote in message
THANK YOU THANK YOU!! So simple - sorry for the question!! :)

"JP Ronse" wrote:

Hi Misy,

Having a data in A1, e.g. 01/01/2009
in A2: = A1+30 = 31/01/2009
in A3: =A1+60 = 02/03/2009
in A4: =A1+90 = 01/04/2009

Note that the calculated days are not fally on the same weekday.

If your intention is to calculate the same date of a month given a
startdate
(+ 30 is 1 month, +60 = 2 months, ...)
01/01/2009 = 01/02/2009

=DATE(YEAR(A1);MONTH(A1)+1;DAY(A1))

You probably have to change the ";" into "," to get the function working.

Wkr,

JP

"Missy" wrote in message
How could I calculate 30, 60, 90, etc. days from a start date? I want
include weekends - not the WORKDAY function with only the work week.
THANKS!!