Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculate 60 days from Start Date - including weekends

To Excel, dates are just numbers (the number of days offset from January 1,
1900), so for what you have asked... just add the number of days you want to
the date you have (this just extends the offset from the date you have by
the number of days you want to add to it). So, if your start date is in A1
and you want to add 30 days to it...

=A1+30

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Missy" wrote in message
How could I calculate 30, 60, 90, etc. days from a start date? I want to
include weekends - not the WORKDAY function with only the work week.
THANKS!!