Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic Vic is offline

Default What is the shortcut to turn cell red?

Hi Eduardo, you did not understand my request. I need my client to click on a
problem cell then on some F-key (or some other shortcut) and this should turn
the cell red. If there is no shortcut then I need a macro to do this.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
if you want to turn the cell red press the ribbon button ,
Home, Font, where there is a phone with a color underline, you can choose it
to red

"Vic" wrote:

I need a shortcut to turn one cell red. I need my client to click on a cell
then click on something else (shortcut) and the cell will turn red. How can I
do this?