Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default count unique elements

See the XL help file article "Count unique values among duplicates" for the
various functions. I'm guessing yours is similar to:

=SUM(IF(FREQUENCY(MATCH(B2:B10,B2:B10,0),MATCH(B2: B10,B2:B10,0))0,1))

Note that all 3 of the formulas listed in the article are array formulas,
and thus need to be confirmed using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"EPMMGR06" wrote:

rTrying to count unique data in a column that contains mixed numbers & text.
Have a Sum(If(Frequency(Match) formula but I must have copied it wrong. What
is the corect formula for this?