Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Compile error: Can't find project or library

I assume you have copied the code directly from the posting and have no
typos.

sText = Environ("Username") & vbTab & Format(Now, "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss")

Try experimenting with either of these.................

sText = Application.UserName & vbTab & Format(Now, "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss")
sText = "hoohah" & vbTab & Format(Now, "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss")

If you wish, you could email the workbook to me.

gorddibbATshawDOTca

Change the AT and DOT

Gord

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:50:01 -0700, Melanie
wrote:

I checked and yes there was a missing library. I unchecked it because I
don't think it is important for my purposes.
Now I get an error at the FORMAT statement saying that it has "wrong number
of arguments or invalid property assignment"