Bob Phillips

Take a look at the worksheet code module behind the code. Select the sheet
name tab, right-click it and select View code from the menu. You probably
will see some code there.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"GRIFFO" wrote in message
Sorry my initial question was not clear or correct.
I need the tool tip to open when the cell has the focus. Not when I mouse
over.
Again I have a worksheet with this current functionality and dont know how
to amend it.

Your assistance is appreciated.
Griffo

"DonCam65" wrote:

With the required cell highlighted
Insert - Hyperlink - Screen Tip - <Enter Text to show
Now when you put the cursor over the cell whatever you enter will appear

in
a similar manner to a comment.
You can also select a range of cells (on another page ?) to be show by

using
the second part of the Hyperlink option
--
Don C

"GRIFFO" wrote:

I would like to create / edit a 'tool tip' (little yellow message box

like
thing) that occurs when you mouse over a cell in a worksheet.

I have an existing worksheet with this functionality, and would like

amend it and create new ones and have no idea how. It is not a comment

box.

Any Ideas?