Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Show Zeros in some cells even though worksheet set to not show zer

Forgot about that.

Thank Pete

Gord

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:11:29 -0700 (PDT), Pete_UK
wrote:

You can use conditional formatting on the cells with a zero result -
choose Cell Value Is, then 0 (zero) and choose a white foreground
colour (assuming you have a white background colour). The zero will
not show.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 18, 2:03*pm, SteveM wrote:
There are a lot of cells with formulas, some quite large, the majority of
them giving a zero result, which is why I want to hide them, hopefully
without extra "if's". *That is why I chose to not display zero results. *
However I have some cells on the same sheet I want to show a zero result (if
applicable). *Is there any way besides doing an "if" with a text zero, such
as =if(result=0,"0",result) ??

"SteveM" wrote:
I have a select number of cells that I would like to show zeros (if
applicable) even though the worksheet is set to not show zeros. *How can I do
that with those select cells, either by settings or programming?- Hide quoted text -