Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael.Tarnowski Michael.Tarnowski is offline

Default Christmas Tree charts

On Aug 11, 6:09 pm, ArcticWolf
wrote:
Hi,

I have a table that lists employee names and their payscale. I want to put
this into a Christmas Tree chart (as a count of people per payscale) but
cannot find a 'chart' in Excel that will do it. I've seen them around and
would like to know how it's done.

I would also like to add a third variable (ethnicity) so will have the
chart: number of people in payband split by ethnicity.

Christmas Tree charts are similar to horizontal bar charts but are
'mirrored' on the opposite side. Here is a link to picture of what I mean.

http://tinypic.com/r/245ijhj/3

TIA,

AW

Hi ArcticWolf,

similar issues - different names, maybe Jon Peltiers Tornado Charts
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...e.html#tornado will help