Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PASORIDE PASORIDE is offline

Default CANNOT DELETE AUTOPHAPES ARROWS FROM WORKSHEET

I use Excel 2003 at my workplace. There are old inserted autoshape arrows
that I wish to delete. When I select the arrow I want to delete and the
circles appear at the ends of each arrow, I click delete, but they are still
there and the circles go away. I have tried everything I know, but I can't
get rid of them. I have done it in the past with no problem on other
spreadsheets. Is it possible that there is some kind of security or lock on
my spreadsheet that won't let me delete them? I do not share this spreadsheet.
--
Thanks,
PASORIDE