Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Average more than 30 numeric arguments

Niek

Using =AVERAGE((cell1,cell2,cell3............))

I quit adding non-contiguous cells at 100 and no problem to that point.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:07:10 +0200, "Niek Otten" wrote:

And if you just put an extra pair of brackets around the list of cells, it
is considered one argument. I don't know how many cells you can put in a
list like this, but certainly more than 30. And of course then you can start
a new list, which will only be the second argument, etc